Assignment - Lesson 1
- Determine the English translations of the following. This will be
easy, hard, or impossible depending on the characteristics of your
- quepo (hint: it's a verb form, not an Inca numerical
- estuve (a verb form)
- chile (not the country, which would be capitalized),
- chileno (inhabitants of a country)
- el hermoso (el means "the" and hermoso
is a noun)
- el demócrata
- la libertad
- Spanish translations of the following (use the Spanish-English
section to choose among the various alternative translations).
- party, in the sense of "political party."
- spring, in the sense of the mechanical device, like a bed
- spring, in the sense of the opening in the ground water
- Boot, in the sense of footwear. What else could the
Spanish word for "boot" mean?
- Boot, the verb in the sense of "to boot a computer."
Link to answers to this
This page Copyright © 1998 Daniel Eisenberg. Please report errors
or omissions: firstname.lastname@example.org.