// Acknowledgements //
ACCOUNTABILITY, n. The mother of caution.
As with all creations, this page benefits from examples produced by
others; digested and recomposed here. I would like to acknowledge the
sources of some particular items and ideas:
- The Egyptian frieze and djed symbol were borrowed from the University of Cambridge's
(although this version loads faster).
SEAC 1995 Paper
- The corn field painting is from the James Jerome Hill Reference Library
- The head-taking shell gorget is from The Museum of the American Indian
- Larry Aronson's HTML Manual of Style / 1994 by Ziff-Davis Press.
- Ian S. Graham's HTML Sourcebook: A Complete Guide to HTML / 1995 by
John Wiley & Sons.
- Tom Savola's Using HTML / 1995 by QUE® Corp.
- Yale University's C/AIM WWW Style Manual
, et al..
Return to Home Page
© 1995 William W. Baden, all rights reserved.