- Y. Pan, On local solvability of nonlinear elliptic partial differential systems of
principle type: the second order
28 pages. .
On existence theorems for nonlinear partial differential systems in dimension two,
- Y. Pan, On existence theorems of nonlinear partial dierential systems of
Poisson type in Rn,
25 pages. .
- Y. Pan and Yuan Zhang, On the existence of solutions to nonlinear
systems of higher order Poisson type,
32 pages. .
- Y. Pan and M. Wang, Some limiting
properties of analytic functions and harmonic functions,
44 pages. .
- Y. Pan and M. Wang, A note on Harnack inequality in the unit ball,
- Y. Pan and M. Wang, On the monotonicity of positive invariant harmonic functions
in the unit ball,
- Y. Pan, A remark on
Fourier series of a complex measure,
- Y. Pan, On spherical harmonic expansions of complex Borel measures on the unit sphere,
- Y. Pan, Positive harmonic
functions in the unit ball,
Dai and Y. Pan, Estimation of derivatives for bounded analytic functions
and positive real part analytic functions,
in Chinese, 12 pages.
Y. Pan and M. Wang, An application of Hardy-Littlewood Tauberian
theorem to harmonic expansion of a complex measure on the
Y. Pan and M. Wang, A variant of Hopf Lemma for second order
Y. Pan and M. Wang, Uniqueness of nth order differential systems with strong singularity,
Y. Pan, M. Wang, and Y. Yan,
Uniqueness theorems for ordinary differential equations with Holder continuity,
to appear in Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 20